06 December 2013 @ 07:57 am
Prompt Set: 49 | Make a list of the most important things in any relationship.  
I shouldn't be the one to lay my opinion on this one but... I don't know. I guess that even though I'm terrible at it I have an opinion none the less. For better or for worse. There are a lot of things that are important but I think there are three very important aspects of relationships that are most important. To me at the very least.

Communication- Everyone would probably think this but it's true. It's very true. You can't go anywhere if you don't talk to one another about everything. It's hard to share every aspect but it's worth it in the end.

Understanding- I think a lot of people don't have understanding. Friendship or otherwise. They expect things to be a certain way and when it's not, when things are different, they attack. People attack what is different. But that's not right. You have to understand people are different, they do different things, it's just how things are.

Time- I suppose time and patience can be lumped together but I think time is important. Good relationships take time. For some people they take a lot of time. But you have to put the time in. Nothing will get accomplished if you don't put the time into it.