Things I want to change... It's not so much about want then it is things I need to do.
-I really want to be comfortable. I want to change the way I see about myself so that I can feel comfortable simply existing. As it stands my current mentality about myself is highly toxic and it's very likely to kill me in one way or another.
-I'd like to change peoples view on me. This one I know is impossible, the way people see me now is how they'll always see me. A useless, depressive, manic bastard. But it'd be nice to change that. I don't want to be that.
-I'd like to change the health aspect of my life. I've really let myself go. Months of not eating has really taken it's toll on my body.
-One of the things I really need to do, and should have for a while, is change my dreams. The ones I had are never going to work. I need to make new ones. I have to scrap and start over.
-Another impossible change, I'd like to change how I interact with people. I've tried over and over again so I doubt I'll make any more headway but... If I ever want to make a friend it's something I really, really have to try and change.
I know there are more but, those are the top five I'd suppose.
-I really want to be comfortable. I want to change the way I see about myself so that I can feel comfortable simply existing. As it stands my current mentality about myself is highly toxic and it's very likely to kill me in one way or another.
-I'd like to change peoples view on me. This one I know is impossible, the way people see me now is how they'll always see me. A useless, depressive, manic bastard. But it'd be nice to change that. I don't want to be that.
-I'd like to change the health aspect of my life. I've really let myself go. Months of not eating has really taken it's toll on my body.
-One of the things I really need to do, and should have for a while, is change my dreams. The ones I had are never going to work. I need to make new ones. I have to scrap and start over.
-Another impossible change, I'd like to change how I interact with people. I've tried over and over again so I doubt I'll make any more headway but... If I ever want to make a friend it's something I really, really have to try and change.
I know there are more but, those are the top five I'd suppose.
Leave a comment